Website Maintenance Cork
Sloane Web Services takes away the stress of managing a website by offering one of the best website maintenance services in Cork. Once a website goes live, it’s essential to protect it from potential hacks, breaches and other threats that can bring your site down and get you blacklisted from Google, removing you from all search results and destroying your rankings.
It’s also essential to keep the site plugins, tools and other areas of the site updated and optimized for security, page loading speeds and better SEO rankings.
Our monthly plan takes the stress off of you in keeping your site safe and protected. We’re on your side, making sure that month to month, your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up and working 24/7 online.
When you’re on our plan, you’ll have a trusted webmaster you can reach out to for help with updates, edits, additions or any potential website issues. It beats waiting on the phone for 30 minutes trying to get ahold of hosting support.
What’s in the Plan?
Our maintenance plan includes the following primary services:
1) Updates & Optimization
We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
2) Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam, malware and other evil internet forces.
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
3) Backups & Restore Points
Your site is backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored anytime.
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
4) Monthly Reports
We send you a monthly report of your page views, site traffic and more.
- Monthly google analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed reports on work and updates completed.
*** AS A BONUS ***
We offer to take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 1hr) every month! So you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that you have us in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Yes, we do – we can offer to host your website(s) and tie it in with our maintenance plan for a discounted monthly or annual rate. Contact us for a quote!
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
Nope! There are no setup costs, and should you ever need to leave the plan; there are no cancellation fees. And the door is always open should you ever go and decide to return to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide to decline our maintenance plan, a lot can go wrong. So here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimized, which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress will quickly go out of date, which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. Therefore, it’s essential to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points, so you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking if the site gets hacked or breached.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have us as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
Unfortunately no. The retainer of hourly updates is just covered for that month.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – we’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But have no fear; to date – we’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any sites on our maintenance plan.
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
We’ll always try to get your updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra cost, but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, we’ll give you an estimate of time and do that at our hourly rate.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
We can take care of cleaning the site for an initial cleanup fee of €250 then we can immediately get your site on our monthly plan to ensure it remains clean and protected from hacks.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
We try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.